From Robert T. Kiyosaki, I learned that in Networking there are values that if adapted and applied to ourselves, they can help outline a better tomorrow.
In his book, he highlighted the Eleven Values such as:
- In Networking has True Equal Opportunity.
- Has a Life-Changing Business Education.
- There are Friends Who Will Pull You Up.
- To Learn to Value of a Network.
- It Helps Develop Your Most Important Business Skills.
- The Value of Leadership.
- The Value of Not Working for Money.
- To Live with Your Dreams and Make Them Come True.
- The Value of Marriage and Business
- The Value of Family that Work Together with The Same Goal.
- And the Value of How You can Lower Your Annual Taxes Legally.
Robert T. Kiyosaki also emphasized the beauty of Networking. He said, “One of the beauties of networking is that it gives you the opportunity to face your fears, deal with your fears, overcome your fears and let the winner in you win.”
Read more: Values of Networking Help Outline a Better Tomorrow